Since it’s release on March 16, Whipped has received over 50,000 downloads, making it my most popular zApp ever. To celebrate, Whipped has received a complete user interface makeover, including Retina support for the new iPad.
- Updated Whips to Support Full HD Retina, iOS5, and “The New iPad”.
- Updated Whip Selection Interface.
- Fixed a few minor bugs with iAd display.
- Removed Landscape Display to prevent UI from going bonkers during whipping action.
- Set inverted portrait display as the default to encourage facing the speaker outwards (still not loud enough).
Unfortunately, the whip sounds are still too quiet. There’s not much that can be done about that. If you aren’t already one of the 50,000 users of Whipped, head on over to the iTunes’ store today.